Yes. With our partner MixPixie we are licensed for 46 Million songs. Now you can simply upload songs from your hard drive and we’ll cut them directly to disc. The artists and labels get paid their royalties through our partner MixPixie.
If there is anything that we cannot obtain the rights to we’ll let you know.
Finally, please don’t rip audio from YouTube. It usually sounds bad and we don’t like it. If that’s the only source of your audio, please grab as high a quality audio conversion as you possibly can and we’ll try our very best!
We apply signal processing to the audio to ensure the best quality playback. Audio should be mastered before uploading to the vinyl maker. If you are cutting copyright material this will have already been done so you don’t need to do anything
1. First you’ll need some files.The best are .wav or mp3.If you don’t already own them then you’ll need to download them from the amazon digital download store.Then head over to the shop page and choose custom vinyl record with art, or custom vinyl record – no art.
2. Next, choose the size of of your record.Vinyl records have a physical time limit determined by their size.We have a 12 min max per side on a12, 7 mins per side on a 10 and 4 mins per side for a 7 inch vinyl record.
3. Now pick the colour of the vinyl you’d like to create – we offer black or clear.
4. Now, pick your artwork.You can select form a list of pre-designed options where we’ll input your text or you can go completely custom and design your own using our vinyl record sleeve templates.We email these after you check out but you can always get ahead of the game and start making your record sleeve
5. Nearly there.Now input your tittles (these are words that will appear on your vinyl’s sleeve and centre labels)
6.Chose the songs you’d like to upload from your computer.
Of course! You should not experience any trouble ordering a custom vinyl so please let us know straight away if you do. We’ll happily reward anyone that identifies a problem with the website and help you complete your oder if it’s technical issue at your end.
You can download the amazon’s digital downloads store or google play’s digital downloads store if you don’t already own them. Then upload them to us. Please be aware that streaming services are not the same as digital downloads. Services such as spotify and apple music do not have files that you can upload.
Yes. In order to do this on an iPhone or iOS device you’ll need icloud drive enabled. Then you will need to move the files you’d like to upload to us on to your iCloud Drive.It is more straight forward ordering form a PC though which is what we recommend.
Once you’ve placed your order we’ll send you the templates for your sleeve and centre labels.If you want you can also head over to the artwork page of the website to download the templates. Then email them to us once you’ve edited everything by replying to the order confirmation email.
If you need help you can always get in touch via email as well at email@example.com
Sure. You can just send us all images, text and a description of the layout. Please be aware that we can’t create custom graphics for you or provide images for you. You must supply the images and you must have the rights to those images. All orders are limited to one image for the back and one image for the front and the same again for the centre labels. Please send the biggest images you have to ensure the best print quality. See below for guidelines on images sizes.
You don’t need a paypal account to pay via paypal. Simply click, “proceed to paypal” button a the bottom of the checkout and once you arrive at the paypal landing page just fill in your card details in the “Paypal Guest Checkout” section. It’s just underneath the blue login button on the same page. As soon as you’ve paid we’ll starting making your vinyl.