When you complete an order on our website our mastering engineer will listen to the tracks you’ve sent through to us. Sonic changes will be made to your recording in order to make a successful vinyl transfer. We reserve the right to politely decline and refund orders that don’t meet our minimum quality standards.
Please make sure that you are happy with the quality of your tracks before you upload them to avoid disappointment!
By placing an order for “Vinyl Record – No Artwork” on Cutsy.co.uk you agree that you own the rights, or have the permission of the rights holder or hold an appropriate license to exploit any sound recording, musical or non-musical that you provide to us for the purpose of transfer to vinyl for your personal use.
If your order for this product contains copyrighted materials, we will contact you to upgrade to our licensed “Vinyl Playlist” product. If we don’t hear from you within 7 days after contacting you, we will refund your order.
If you need to cancel or amend your order please e-mail us at email@example.com within 24 hours of placing your order, otherwise you may have to pay up to half of your requested order as a cancellation fee.
As a custom, hand-made to order product we take care to ensure that all of our orders meet our high quality standards. If your order is for one vinyl record, and you’re not satisfied with your order for any reason, please contact us within 14 days of receipt and we can arrange for you to return your order and provide a full refund.
If you plan to order more than one vinyl record, or multiple copies of a vinyl record, we strongly recommend you order a single unit first to ensure you are happy with the quality of our work.
We will accept returns of individual units of an order greater than one unit only for any of the following reasons:
• Errors in manufacturing caused by our equipment affecting individual units e.g. ‘Over-cuts’ caused by our equipment demonstrated by ‘skipping’ on playback.
• Significant audio reproduction errors i.e. missing left or right audio channel(s).
You will be asked to return the affected units for analysis or provide a video sample of these issues.
• Lead-in/Lead-out position or length (mostly affecting jukebox playback)
• Audio quality/subjective issues involving EQ, volume, perceived loudness; unless the order differs significantly from a preceding order for a single unit or ‘test cut’.
• Issues affecting the source audio provided to us including gaps or skips in the digital audio file(s), intro and outro fades or other editing issue
(not including the date of purchase)